Winter always makes me want to crawl into a cocoon and stifles me creatively, so I use music to pull myself back out. Everything in life needs the proper soundtrack and blogging is no exception. The right playlist relaxes me, helps me think and bumps up my typing speed. The songs change weekly, sometimes even daily but it never fails to inspire me to get my act together and write.
My Blogging Playlist
- Green Day – Basket Case
- Muse – Feeling Good
- Emailini Torriani – White Rabbit
- David Bowie – Young Americans
- Adele – Rolling in the Deep
- Bon Jovi – Keep The Faith
- Ed Sheeran – Runaway
- Jimmy Eat World – I Will Steal You Back
- The Runaways – Cherry Bomb
- Illy – Swear Jar
- Queen – Killer Queen
- Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin
- Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Bob Dylan – Beyond Here Lies Nothin’
Play The List
For more awesome playlists – check out Alexis over at Strange Charmed. She publishes a monthly productivity playlist that is always fab.
Do you have a blogging playlist or a song that you find pumps you up and makes you feel inspired? Share in the comments!